Spring Galewood Gazette Published
The latest edition of the Galewood Gazette is here! The Gazette is a free all-volunteer quarterly community newsletter created to inspire and inform area residents about our great neighborhood of Galewood. The latest issue is chock full of neighborhood news, history and topical stories.
IN THIS EDITION:
- April is “Check Out” Galewood-Montclare Library Month
- Garden Club Galewood Montclare To Tour “The Plant”
- Rev. Tasha Brown: A Community Member Taking Action
- A Business In Your Neighborhood: Wonder Works
- Getting Your Home Ready to Sell
- Greetings from Redeemer Church
- Gypsy Cats: Galewood’s Cat Rescue Organization
- Neighborhood Reaction to Proposed Pawn Shop on North Avenue
- A History of Rutherford-Sayre Park
Download all this and more here: Spring 2013 Galewood Gazette.
Interested in receiving free issues of the Gazette directly to your email address? Do you want to be part of the Gazette team? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.