UNO School Construction Update – June 2012
A recent visit to the new UNO school under construction at 2050 N Natchez Ave shows an incredible amount of work completed since our last visit in April. The skeleton of the building has been erected and a topping off ceremony was held at the site. The exterior shell has been installed and massive amounts of concrete have been poured. The entry to the building is scheduled for delivery this week and the glass panel are expected in July. The building is scheduled to open at the beginning of the 2012-2013 school year and at the current pace of construction the deadline appears likely to be reached.
If you are interested in applying to the school the application deadline is June 29th. See this post for more information.
- Summer Learning Challenge! at Galewood-Montclare Library
- Community Music Celebration at Lovett Elementary
- North Avenue Business Association 2105 College Scholarship Program
- March to the Polls to Vote Early
- President of Google to Speak at Dominican University
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.